3. This little one went and turned 9 months old. Who let her do that?
5. My parents and sister were here for Labor Day weekend and I just now went through the pictures. As always, we loved having them here, Brady especially. He counts the "sleeps" 'til MeMa and Pop come and then asks them "why are you only staying for 3 days, how 'bout you stay for 8 days" Thank you to my Mom, Dad and Laura for being so easygoing and laid back about the weekend, it turned out to be kind of busy and they were all so helpful. My sister even survived a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese because Mike and I had a wedding to go to so we couldn't take Brady. Laura took him on behalf of us and as I understand it, they played a lot of Skee Ball!
6. Brady survived his 3rd day of preschool today. He was very proud to show me that he earned a stamp for good behavior. We'll look forward to day 4 and hope that the "goodbyes" continue to improve! Today his letter of the day was "R" and he told Ms. Kim that "R is in his name B-R-A-D-Y"
7. The weather has been absolutely incredible here in Dayton for the past, oh 10 days, or so. I absolutely love this time of year in this part of the country.
8. I am walking in the Light the Night walk on October 1st. The Light the Night walk supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Would you consider making a donation? Click here.
9. Mike and I are road tripping to our happiest place on earth, State College, this weekend. Will you be there? Let us know! GO STATE!
10. More pictures to come of an outing I had just with Brady on Saturday and our adventure picking berries yesterday. Happy Tuesday, friends.