Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
The Zollars waiting for the parade.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
2. Because of this unexpected change in the deployment length (we found out yesterday), we are now frantically planning a trip to Disney World.
3. Sarah and Grace (and David too!) are coming on Monday and I am just beside myself with excitement. And so is Brady. Here is a picture for you, Sarah.
4. Speaking of Brady, today he was eating purple grapes and kalamata olives,which are a blackish color if you didn't know (yes my child LOVES olives of any type, kalamata are his favorite). Anyways, unknowingly, to me that is, he put some of the olives in the grape bowl. You might see where this is going....a few hours later I decided to eat some grapes and well, I got a mouthful of grapes and kalamata olives. Yes, it was an interesting combination.
5. Another Brady note and kind of an embarrassing Mama moment but I'll share, I was engrossed in this blog. Apparently I was really into reading it a little more than I should have been because Brady walks in the family room and says to me "Mama I made myself a sandwich". And sure enough, he made himself a turkey sandwich. All.By.Himself. Here is a pic I snapped of him eating it. No pants of course.
6. Our little Lucy is rolling and rolling, since Easter weekend. And she is such a good sleeper. I never formally announced that yes, she slept through the night. 3 nights in a row. The first night she did it was Monday, April 13th. This week she's been sleeping from 8pm 'til 4:30a, waking up to eat and going back to sleep...til almost 10am. It's amazing. Clearly I know she won't keep that up but wow, right now it's great.
7. It's going to be in the 80's come Friday. HALLELUJAH!
8. Grey's Anatomy is new this week! And next week too when Sarah is here so we can enjoy it together!!!!
9. My sister is running the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 3rd. I'm so proud of her.
10. Look at what Mike did. IN ONE DAY! So glad to have this fence up to keep my little ones and our Coaly dog safe.
Happy Tuesday, Friends. Hope you are having a good week.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Mema and Lucy
Laura and Lucy
Grandpa and Lucy
Grandma and Lucy
My darling loves and I at church.
Mike and our sweet ones.
Lucy's pretty Easter outfit from Grandma Zollars
My handsome, sweet boy.
Coloring Easter eggs!
Pop and Lucy
Brady and Pop enjoying vanilla ice cream cones at Graeter's
Happy Tuesday, friends!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
At 4 months, you are the light of Dada's life.
Happy 4 months, baby girl.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Pictures of the day you decided you really could walk. April 4, 2007
Above: Chasing the geese at Possum Creek MetroPark
Below: Taken later that day at home. You were pushing your "popcorn popper" that Laura got you for Christmas all over the family room.
This is still one of my favorite days in your 3 years because we also spent the day with Grace and Sarah, which at the time, was a very common thing, but something about this day, spent at a place called Possum Creek MetroPark, was magical. The weather was stunning, the birds were singing, the friends were the best. You and Grace were attached at the hip and Sarah and I are pretty sure you asked Grace to marry you.
That sweet little Gracie Girl of ours is coming to see us in a few short weeks and I can't wait to see her and Brady together again. It's been over a year but something tells me these two best friends will pick up right where they left off. Although Brady might have to learn to play with dolls and Grace might be forced to push trucks around in the dirt.
Today is another glorious April day here in Ohio. It's chilly but beautiful. Today also happens to be my friend, Katie's birthday. She is turning 29, again :) Happy Birthday Friend. Thinking of you and hoping the sun is shining in Happy Valley.