2. Because of this unexpected change in the deployment length (we found out yesterday), we are now frantically planning a trip to Disney World.
3. Sarah and Grace (and David too!) are coming on Monday and I am just beside myself with excitement. And so is Brady. Here is a picture for you, Sarah.
4. Speaking of Brady, today he was eating purple grapes and kalamata olives,which are a blackish color if you didn't know (yes my child LOVES olives of any type, kalamata are his favorite). Anyways, unknowingly, to me that is, he put some of the olives in the grape bowl. You might see where this is going....a few hours later I decided to eat some grapes and well, I got a mouthful of grapes and kalamata olives. Yes, it was an interesting combination.
5. Another Brady note and kind of an embarrassing Mama moment but I'll share, I was engrossed in this blog. Apparently I was really into reading it a little more than I should have been because Brady walks in the family room and says to me "Mama I made myself a sandwich". And sure enough, he made himself a turkey sandwich. All.By.Himself. Here is a pic I snapped of him eating it. No pants of course.
6. Our little Lucy is rolling and rolling, since Easter weekend. And she is such a good sleeper. I never formally announced that yes, she slept through the night. 3 nights in a row. The first night she did it was Monday, April 13th. This week she's been sleeping from 8pm 'til 4:30a, waking up to eat and going back to sleep...til almost 10am. It's amazing. Clearly I know she won't keep that up but wow, right now it's great.
7. It's going to be in the 80's come Friday. HALLELUJAH!
8. Grey's Anatomy is new this week! And next week too when Sarah is here so we can enjoy it together!!!!
9. My sister is running the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 3rd. I'm so proud of her.
10. Look at what Mike did. IN ONE DAY! So glad to have this fence up to keep my little ones and our Coaly dog safe.
Happy Tuesday, Friends. Hope you are having a good week.