Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: The Wednesday Edition - part 1

1. Winter is here! Ok, I know technically it's still Fall but it's been snowing and it's lovely and cozy and I love it. Snow and cold weather around here ='s slipper season. I love seeing these feet run around the house!


2. My dear playgroup friends took me out to dinner on Saturday night to Brio at The Greene and showered me with with all things pink. Then we walked and shopped and talked and it was just what I needed. Thank you girls.

3. Brady went to the dentist yesterday for the first time! He sat on my lap and let them look in his mouth, count 20 teeth and let them spray water in his mouth, that was his favorite part, who doesn't love that little water sprayer? He got a toothbrush, toothpaste and a pencil and was happy. Next time perhaps they will attempt to clean his teeth but the hygentist and dentist said one step at a time and what he did yesterday was perfect for a 2 year old! We love our dentist, Mike actually grew up going to this same dentist and the lady in the first picture started cleaning Mike's teeth when he was in elementary school!



4. Brady has his last art class today. He made a Christmas ornament and we hung it on the little tree that he has in his bedroom. It's just the second ornament on his tree, we only got the tree out and up, the ornaments will come this weekend.







No comments:

Site Meter