Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet

That's a good word to sum up our day at HersheyPark with Mike's sister, Lisa, and our nieces, Julia and Kaleigh!

I don't have any pictures to document it because I couldn't ride much (except kiddie rides with Lucy) but Brady rode his first upside down rollercoaster!  At age 4!!  I don't think I rode an upside down roller coaster 'til late elementary school if not later!  Kids these days  :)

We didn't take that many pictures because we were split up for 90% of the day to accomodate all ages and heights!  So I spent the entire day with my little Lu.  Here we are on a train ride, rode this one 3 times.


Driving the fire truck.  I sat in the back while she drove me around.

One of many rides on the carousel.

And this was the first ride she did by herself.  She lived it up too....rode it 6 times.....in a row.  The retiree who was operating the ride just let her stay on, most times she was the only one riding.  She kept signing and yelling "MORE" so more it was!

Brady's favorite ride, The Pirate Ship.

Water park fun!



Another little train ride, Brady and Lu rode this one at least 4 times in a row, if not more, until they shut the park down due to heavy rain and thunderstorms in the area. 


The rain forced us out of the park so we made it to the Chocolate Factory.....my kids love Herhsey Bars and Hershey Kisses and lucky for them, the candy they were handing out at the end of the tour was the standard (mini) Hershey Bar.

Brady had 3.

I forgot how lovely HersheyPark is, we could have easily spent another day there I think.  There were lots of rides that we didn't do because of time, an interest in going to the water park and rain....lots for Lucy to do too, she slept in her stroller for 2 hours though so she could have done more. 

Thanks for the fun Lisa, Kaleigh and Julia, we can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like soooo much fun! Proud of you Lucy, such a big girl riding those rides by yourself!!!

Site Meter