Saturday, November 14, 2009

Glendale, Ohio

On Wednesday, which was Veteran's Day, we packed up the kids and headed down toward's Cincinnati to a little town called Glendale. It was a gorgeous day and wow, this little town, was right out of a picture book. The houses were breathtaking, historic and lovely. The town was founded in 1855. We went there because I heard that there was a restaurant right on the train tracks called the Iron Horse Inn and that trains pass by at all times. We knew this would be something right up Brady's alley, and it didn't disappoint. After lunch and some shopping we found a park and just had to get out there to play in the leaves. Unfortunately, my photography skills were lacking and I just couldn't seem to get my camera to cooperate with me the way I wanted and then my camera battery ran on so there are not as many shots as I would like.(Dear Santa could you please bring me an extra battery for my camera please? Love, Jenny)




Ok, like this picture for instance What happened???? I was messing with settings and this is what I got. BLAH. Well I still kind of like it anyways...even though Mike's face is overexposed!

If you live in the Dayton/Cincinnati area, visit Glendale, it won't disappoint.

No comments:

Site Meter