Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Simple Things

Last week we had tumbling class and art class. Two mornings of rushing around is just enough for me and just enough for Brady too. I realized I sometimes fall into the trap of trying to keep busy not for his sake but for my own sanity. This really can't be good for him...for me...for my gas tank or my pocketbook! So on Thursday morning we got in the car (so yeah we still used gas) for a short trip to Sugarcreek Metro Park to simply take a walk in the woods. No money was spent, no rushing around, just simple walking, laughing, looking at birds, playing with leaves and walking through "tree tunnels". He loved it so much that he insisted that Mike take him back yesterday. Have to keep reminding myself to remember the simple things....






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Jenny! The one of him walking next to Coaly has got to be up there with your favorites...so cute.

Site Meter