Thursday, October 30, 2014

So you will always remember

Today, my littles, you are 8,5 and 4 years old.  You are in the throws of childhood, the very best days.  I remember a little bit about 8.  But not very much.  5 and 4 though, I've got nothin'!  Your Dad and I do our best to provide you with lots of life experiences and memorable moments.  Will you remember all the trips to Disneyland or traveling across the country in a cramped minivan or endless days spent by the sea?  I'm not sure.  I do know, though, that these experiences will shape who you will become and that is enough for me.

Sailing up and down the coast of Southern California.  That's something I want you to remember.  Sitting on the very back of a 36 foot sailboat with your feet in the water in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, Mama by your side, I want you to remember that too.  These moments deserved to be documented. To be captured.  So you will always remember.

And I will never forget.

















 

 
Thank you, Lord, for these opportunities.  For these moments. For these magical times with our children. 

Beyond grateful.
 
 

No comments:

Site Meter