Monday, May 10, 2010

Fairytales

We waited in line to see the princesses while in Disney with Lucy.  Why?  I'm not sure.  Does she know who they are?  No?  Will she, yes most definitely and I guess that's why I did it.  In a few years when we are obsessed with Cinderella, Belle, etc. I'll be able to show her these pics of when she was just a little one.  She was still pretty sick, you'll see below that she doesn't look well.  Should she have been at the park?  Probably not.  But it was our last day there and I had not really seen much of Orlando except for ER's, urgent care facilities and the inside of our condo (which thank goodness was simply lovely) so yes, I took her and we did our best to have fun. 

*warning:funky coloring/lighting/exposure in all of the pics below, I didn't have it in me today to fuss with Photoshop so these are straight out of the camera*


I can't wait to introduce Lucy to the world (and music, oh the music!) of the Disney Princesses.  I'm not a fan of calling little girls "princesses" but for this post we'll say oh how we love our Princess Lucy.

No comments:

Site Meter