Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Discovering: Baltimore


I knew we were close to Baltimore but until I drove there yesterday I didn't realize how close we really were.  From our front door to a parking garage in the Inner Harbor: 20 minutes!  Fantastic!  Between Annapolis, Baltimore and D.C. the possibilities are endless!  And FUN!!





Oh how I love this picture of Lucy!  She was obsessed with standing on this surf board!


And I think this was Brady's favorite activity of the day....yes, that's a bubble forming around him!  He was
fascinated!  And so was I!

Should be a great summer ahead to explore our new home.   You should come visit, ok? 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, it looks like you had SO much fun. I'm jealous that you have all those fun things to do so close. We can get down to St. Louis, but it is still and hour and a half drive. The magic house, where we went with Jen and H in St. Louis, had that bubble thing too and the kids had lots of fun with it.

Nikole said...

Jenny, It looks like you are having so much fun and there is so much to do there!

Site Meter