Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Worth the wait

Since the end of December, Lucy has been smiling at us. You know, the real thing, where you know she's smiling at you. Silly-faced goofy doing whatever it takes to get a smile you. I haven't been able to capture these smiles on "film" yet. But today, thanks to the quickness of the new cam, I was able to get these.
*Disclaimer: I still don't know what I'm doing with this camera. I was experimenting with settings when I captured these so I feel like they are a bit fuzzy and kind of dark. But I still love them. Major learning curve.




And here's a pic of the big boy, I haven't forgotten about him. He's just not as willing to have his picture taken.

By the way, it's finally snowing outside. And we are under a winter storm warning. Which probably means we'll get, ummmm, 1 inch or less. The temps are frigid, tomorrow we're talking negative wind chills. Brrrrrrr.
Stay warm friends, wherever you may be.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love the picture of her tongue sticking out. It will be so fun to look back at those in a couple of years and remember when. By the way, I think the pictures look great--to my novice eye not fuzzy or dark at all.

Sarah said...

Oh there's that sweet boy of yours, love that gleam in his eyes :) We miss you Brady! Lucy smiles just like her big brother, they both have that same grin.

Carrie said...

So sweet! She looks so much like Brady!

Site Meter