Thursday, June 24, 2010

The best laid plans

go awry.....

I set out to take a pretty picture of Lucy in this dress that I adore but she found a ball and she wouldn't put it down.

Hence, awry.
Plus it was 102 degrees. For real, no exaggerating. So I guess my timing just wasn't right.





Oh and then Dada came home and all hope was lost.


*************************************************************************
And on a random note, if you have a child that loves to ride their bike *OR* you have a child that won't ride their bike and you want them too, may I suggest this, the Gazillion Bubble Bike Exhaust. Best $7.98 I've spent in awhile. Run to Toys R Us to get it! *Toys R Us seems to be out of it online, I couldn't link to it there but the stores still had it as of a few days ago, I would not spend $28 on this which is what amazon has it listed for*

Brady falls into the "loves his bike" category and this makes him love his bike even more.  The one thing that this has made him do is ride faster (which is better I think for exercise/wearing out purposes).  By the way, these pictures don't show the awesomeness of the bubbles, I apparently don't know how to take pictures of bubbles in the high noon 102 degree sun. I promise you, there are lots and lots of bubbles coming out of this little number.
 
Happy almost weekend.

2 comments:

The Kaslusky Family said...

verrrry cool bubbles brady! and jenny-- i hear you- I had this "amazing" photo idea for J --- each time i have done it -- it just doesn't work to my like..... one of these days i WILL catch the light, joseph, and the whole plan!! ;-)

Erin said...

I will have to check out the bubble thing. EJ is still sort of scared of the big boy bike so this might help put him over the edge and get him to ride more often. Love Lulu's dress too--maybe when the weather cools down you'll get that perfect shot, but these were pretty good too.

Site Meter