We found his locker, see the green apple with his name on it. Locker #9. The other apples are for the older children who come on different days/times.
Such a bright, warm room.
This is a plumeria plant, the kind of flowers they use to make Hawaiian lei's. I started growing it in early June and I am so happy to have 12 soon to be blooms. Two as you can see are blooming now. When I first planted it, it was just a stick with no leaves on it!
5. Mike and I went to see Harry Potter on Friday night and we both loved it. Our favorite HP movie of the 6 so far.
6. Talked to the lady that is going to be our realtor in Maryland. When I told her what we were looking for and our price range I think I actually heard her chuckle like "yeah right sweetie" We are in for some major sticker shock.
7. Brady (thankfully) is really loving Lucy these days. Now that she crawls, stands and really plays with toys, I guess he is starting to see her as a little friend. I took these pics this morning with my little camera and although they are not great, I'm glad to have them. She is giving him this huge wet slobbery kisses in many of them.
8. I still have so many things I want to post here on the blog but can never seem to find the time.
9. Wishing I could go to the beach.
10. At the time of the original post I said that we weren't sure what was going on with Mike's deployment but in the last few hours everything has become clear and the deployment was CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great way to end a 10 on Tuesday!