Saturday, August 15, 2009

Classic.

Elegant. Stunning. Magical. Unforgettable.

Words that I would use to sum up a wedding we went to last weekend, when our friend from college, Lee, married his beautiful bride, Lauren.

I took approximately 260 pictures. Here are three.



Fun is an understatement. I believe we were singing along to "Don't Stop Believin'"
I plan on sharing lots more of these pictures when I have time to sit down, edit them and make them shine. We are preparing for Mike's deployment and our house will be on the market in two to three weeks as we prepare to move to Annapolis, MD. It might be awhile before I blog again. Or maybe I'll find time tomorrow? Who knows?

Until next time.....

1 comment:

The Batts said...

good luck with all your exciting stuff! great pics!

Site Meter