Friday, March 1, 2013

She sure is creative.

If we are friends on Facebook or you've seen a few blog posts here, you know that Macy loves to draw. On her face. And her stomach. And her hands. Basically anywhere that's not paper. She also loves to draw on white chairs with orange permanent marker. But that's a whole different story....

Anyways, Lucy asked to paint with watercolors so I set her up and set Macy a space too because I knew she would want to participate as well. I stood at the kitchen sink doing the dishes, with my back to them. Then Lucy says "Mom, look at May"

So like any good mother would do, I grabbed my camera and this is what I shot.
 
 
 
 




 


 
Despite the way you chose to display your creativity, Macy, you are a delight. 
 
My delight. Don't ever change.  xo

2 comments:

Atlas Equipments said...

Hi, very nice blog, thanks!

- Vacuum De-Watering System | Vacuum De Watering System | Tar Sprayers

Gujarat Carz said...

of course like your web site however you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will surely come back again.

- cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad

Site Meter