Saturday, January 22, 2011

the birthday party

Wow, another year has gone by.  I'm speechless.  Our little son is (almost) 5.  Oh sweet boy....

His Mickey Mouse cake that Mike and I worked on together....more Mike than me...I obtained the adorable cake topper (thank you etsy) and baked the cake, Mike iced/decorated it.  It is supposed to be Mickey Mouse's pants, what do you think?
 The pinata.  By the way, this picture reminds me that we were all wearing Mickey/Minnie clothing!
 Cake time!
 In the middle of his two best friends, Peyton and Nora. 




 This one makes me laugh, I was trying to get a pic of the 3 of them together sporting Mickey/Minnie clothing and this was the best I could do!  Lucy did at one point have leggings on but who knows what happened to them!


More birthday celebration pictures to come, his official day is on Tuesday where we will continue to let him know what a joy he is in our life.  5 wonderful, precious years.

No comments:

Site Meter